Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Me on Paper

How often do we scrapbook about ourselves? As I am usually the one behind the lens it is rare to find me in the photos I scrapbook. This may be the case for you, or perhaps we are just not used to focusing on ourselves ( thats right you know you put yourself last on your list!!)
Maybe it is time to put yourself in the spot light... put yourself on paper!! Our loved ones that will inherit our albums would love (I am sure) to know more about us. Here is a page I created during a crop at my LSS.
I layered the "frames" of the layout and cut out the middles to use through out the rest of the page.To dress my page I used items from my stash : Washi tape, a Simple Stories cut apart Bingo square, pearl swirls & a lacey flower from CTMH, and wood veneer stars. At the shop I purchased the papers as well as  the tarnished silver accent and red burlap ribbon.
 Think about putting yourself on paper.If  documenting something about yourself is troublesome, perhaps skip that part and make the Title speak for itself like I did in this layout.Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my page.Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh ... my bestie .... I LOVE this photo of you ♥♥ You look soooo much like your precious Momma here .. and of course, ANOTHER absolutely gorgeous layout. I hope that when I become a grown up scrapper, that I can be just as good as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so supportive <3 ( do not grow up lol)

      Delete