Monday, July 28, 2014

Some Layout Love




Hello Again! I thought I would post a few layouts that I have created in the past. If there is anything better then making a layout you luv it is sharing it with fellow scrappers!! Take a peek :

 " I <3 Her" Dusting off my Circle punch helped me use up left over scraps to create this layout.

 "So Proud" I created this during a crop in Truro that Kristy at Scrapbookingcafeonline  held. This layout came together rather quickly. I wanted to focus more on the paper ( luv it!!) then emblishments :
"She`s Ready" A layout that I created using some emblishments I got from a crafty yardsale at my LSS.... love crafty yardsales!!

The trim and flowers that I picked up went well with the papers I had in my stash:
This layout came about after a scrappers block... it had been a longer then usual time between layouts. I just needed to get something together. I got out my corner rounder, a picture of my 2 fav. people and this is what I created :
Thanx for stopping by and taking a look! Here in Nova Scotia it is a wet day outside, so I am off to get a little crafty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment